Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OMG OMG OMG

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ive finally been able to visit other boards without my computer dying on me!!!

    Hello my lovely friends.. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hello right back at ya.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I'm actually able to visit my own without my comp crashing on me ! CRIPES!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh Cripes... now it seems to be messing with mine.. what is up with this???


    uhm *L* 2 posts here.. I've been rather neglectful!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I think I've worked out half my problem at least..I have my hostboard account opened up on all of my computers here..so I logged off on all of them and now have only this computer logged on..Seems to be working well..*fingers crossed..touching wood*..

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant get to TLBS board... I cant get to any boards besides this one under Personal...... this sucks.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •